ERP5 is a full featured high end Open Source ERP solution published under GPL license. It is used for mission critial ERP/CRM/MRP/SCM/PDM applications by industrial organisations and government agencies.
PostBooks is a full-featured, fully-integrated open source accounting, ERP, and CRM software, based on the award winning OpenMFG ERP Suite.
Built with the open source PostgreSQL database, and the open source Qt framework for C++, it provides the ultimate in power and flexibility for a range of businesses and industries. It includes the following modules:
* Accounting (general ledger, accounts receivable and payable, bank reconciliation, financial reporting)
* Sales (quotes, order entry, sales reporting, shipping)
* CRM (universal address book, incident management, opportunity management, to-do lists, project management)
* Purchasing (purchase orders, receiving, vendor reporting)
* Product Definition (items, infinite-level bills of material)
* Inventory (multiple locations, other advanced warehouse features)
* Light Manufacturing (work orders, strong support for make-to-order)
* OpenRPT open source report writer
Like all xTuple products, it runs equally well on Windows, Linux, and Mac – and is fully internationalized (multi-currency, support for multiple tax structures, and multilingual translation packs maintained by our global community).
PostBooks is licensed under the CPAL, the OSI-certified Common Public Attribution License.
The Open For Business Project (Apache OFBiz) is an open source enterprise automation software project coverring: Open Source ERP, Open Source CRM, Open Source E-Business / E-Commerce, Open Source SCM, Open Source MRP & Open Source CMMS/EAM.
Apache OFBiz offers a great deal of functionality, including:
– advanced e-commerce
– catalog management
– promotion & pricing management
– order management (sales & purchase)
– customer management (part of general party management)
– warehouse management
– fulfillment (auto stock moves, batched pick, pack & ship)
– accounting (invoice, payment & billing accounts, fixed assets)
– manufacturing management
– general work effort management (events, tasks, projects, requests, etc)
– content management (for product content, web sites, general content, blogging, forums, etc)