Leading Open Source Predictive Dialers
VICIDIAL dialer is designed to extend the functionality of the Asterisk PBX through platform-independant web-client applications. It includes the VICIDIAL inbound/outbound call center application. With Vicidial you have a fully featured open source predictive dialer.
The suite is scalable across multiple Asterisk servers.
Major featuress are:
* Inbound, Outbound and Blended call handling
* Outbound agent-controlled, broadcast and predictive dialing
* Full USA FTC-compliance capability
* Web-based agent and administrative interfaces
* Ability to have agents operate remotely
* Integrated call recording
* Three-Way calling within the agent application
* Scheduled Callbacks: Agent-Only and Anyone
* Scalable to hundreds of seats
* Ability to use standard Telco lines and VOIP trunks
* Open-Source GPL licensed, with no software licensing cost
Other Open Source Predictive Dialers
Gnudialer is a Open Source predictive dialer licensed under GNU GPL. Currently development for Gnudialer has been ongoing for almost two years.
VICIDIALNOW is a fully automated VICIDIAL installation disk
The Indosoft Dialer is an open-standard open-architecture switch and comes with a full suite of Database, List-management, Scripting and Administrative console. It connects to Open source databases like MySQL, Postgres as well as proprietary databases like Oracle. It runs on one of the most stable CTI telephony platforms with a Soft-switch that provides a feature rich PBX and call routing. The Dialer can be set to run in Agent Ready, Power and Preview Dialing mode as well.